Subject: Avalanche of mail

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:11:13 -0500

You mean like this?  I dunno, somehow it gets dealt with, sometimes
by ignoring.  This was a more active day than usual.

	D.

To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue Feb  2 12:01
From: [email-masked] (Jose Luis Abelleyra)
Hello: 
Apparently-To: [email-masked]

	My name is Jose Luis Abelleyra R. and I'm a college student. I'm iterested on the details of the C languege and that's why I'm writing you now. Would you mind telling me where I can find a/the C language specification for free? I'll be thankful at you.

 				Thanks a lot!
----

>From mail.usask.ca!nmm367	Mon Feb  1 18:58
From: Naiden M Markachev <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: A quick question.

Hello Sir!

About ten days ago I asked you for an eventual interview for the all
canadian computer science students magazine that we started here at the
Univeristy of Saskatchewan. The pilot issue is already a fact! :)
You can have a look at it at:

http://magazine.usask.ca

-----

>From mfasia.com.sg!isabelle_chan Tue Feb  2 06:07:05 EST 1999
To: [email-masked]
From: Isabelle Chan <[email-masked]>
Subject: Comments on Linux

Dear Dennis,

I hope you remember me. We met early last year in Singapore during an
interview arranged  by Jessica. I'm doing a story on Linux, and would
appreciate it if you give me some comments on the following:

1) Although Linux has been around for a long time, and has a loyal
following, what are the reasons for the "sudden" huge interest in
corporates (reasons other than users owning the source code and it being
cheap?  .....