Index of /pub/clearlinux
Description of downloadable content
Further details on each image type are available on our Getting Started page.
Before installing or running any of the images, it's a good idea to follow the instructions below in "Checking host capability with
- image -- Latest images.
- releases -- Releases for Clear Linux* Project for Intel® Architecture
- current -- Link to the current release content
- latest -- Version number of the current release
Directories for OS tools
- debuginfo -- Content for the automatic debuginfo feature
- packs -- Content for the software update tools
- update -- Content for the software update tools
- version -- Content for the software update tools
Checking host capability with clear-linux-check-config.sh
Each release folder (either in current or
releases) contains a script called
clear-linux-check-config.sh, which may be used to determine if the host system has the appropriate capabilities to run Clear Linux OS for Intel Architecture.
Download the script and make it executable by running "
chmod +x ./clear-linux-check-config.sh".
- To check if the host is capable of running Clear Linux OS for Intel Architecture natively (on "bare metal"), run the script as
To check if the host system is capable of running a Clear Container, run the script as
It is not necessary to run the script as a privileged user.
Since the script may change with every release, you should always use the version from the same folder as the image you wish to use.